Image Processing Place is an image-processing book-selling website that contains several catalogs of labeled images. The website hosts images associated with books it sells as well as links to other websites with labeled images.
Access the Data
Contents of Data
The following image databases are listed:
- Images from Digital Image Processing, 3rd ed, by Gonzalez and Woods.
- Images from Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB, 2nd ed. by Gonzalez, Woods, and Eddins.
- Images from Digital Image Processing, 2nd ed, by Gonzalez and Woods.
- Images from Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB, 1st. by Gonzalez, Woods, and Eddins.
- "Standard" test images (a set of images found frequently in the literature: Lena, peppers, cameraman, lake, etc., all in uncompressed tif format and of the same 512 x 512 size).
- MPEG7 CE Shape-1 Part B (database containing 1400 binary shape images). Learn more about MPEG7. See how the shapes database is used.
- Light microscopy images (an excellent collection).
- Images from various microscope types, including Atomic Force, Light, Confocal, ESEM, TEM, & others.
- MedPix--Medical (radiological) image database with more than 20,000 images. Registration is free.
- Medical image databases on the Internet (a comprehensive collection of links on the subject).
- CMU links to a variety of image databases.
- U Mass DARPA image understanding datasets.
- DARPA images
- NASA image exchange (a comprehensive collection of space and related images).
- NIX images
- NASA planetary photojournal (a collection of planetary images).
- NOAA photo library (a collection of Earth observation images).
- USGS satellite images of Earth changes.
- ESO weather satellite images.
- Links to neuroanatomy and neuropathology images.
- Image sequences.
- Face databases.
- Fingerprint databases.
- Ground truth labeled video sequences.
- Berkeley image segmentation dataset-images and segmentation benchmarks.
- Aircraft silhouettes.
- Leaf shapes database (courtesy of V. Waghmare). Read about the database.
- Annotated databases (public databases, good for comparative studies).
- Daimler Pedestrian Detection Database (a DB of moving people and vehicles).