About MIT OpenCourseWare
MIT OpenCourseWare (OCW) is a web-based publication of virtually all MIT course content. OCW is open and available to the world and is a permanent MIT activity.
What is MIT OpenCourseWare?
MIT OpenCourseWare is a free publication of MIT course materials that reflects almost all the undergraduate and graduate subjects taught at MIT.
- OCW is not an MIT education.
- OCW does not grant degrees or certificates.
- OCW does not provide access to MIT faculty.
- Materials may not reflect entire content of the course.
Access the Resource
There are over 1800 courses available for free download at this website. Categories include:
- Architecture and Planning
- Health Sciences and Technology
- Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences
- Other Programs
- Cross-Disciplinary Topics