Introduction RIPE Database
The RIPE Database contains contact and registration information for networks in the RIPE NCC service region. The RIPE Database contains IP addresses, Autonomous System (AS) Numbers, organisations or customers that are associated with these resources, and related Points of Contact (POC). The RIPE Database is also an Internet Routing Registry. It contains information about routing policy.
The information in the RIPE Database is available to the public for agreed Internet operation purposes, but is under copyright.
Visit RIPE Database
About RIPE NCC
The RIPE NCC is an independent, not-for-profit membership organisation that supports the infrastructure of the Internet through technical co-ordination in its service region. The most prominent activity of the RIPE NCC is to act as the Regional Internet Registry (RIR) providing global Internet resources and related services (IPv4, IPv6 and AS Number resources) to members in the RIPE NCC service region. The membership consists mainly of Internet Service Providers (ISPs), telecommunication organisations and large corporations located in Europe, the Middle East and parts of Central Asia.
The RIPE NCC also provides services for the benefit of the Internet community at large. These services include:
Development and maintenance of the RIPE Database Administrative support for the RIPE community. Other activities include:
- Outreach activities with governments and industry-related organisations,
- Management of one of the 13 root name servers (K-root),
- Deployment of a routing database
- Co-ordination support for ENUM delegations
- Neutral measuring network that provides publicly accessible and authoritative statistics on the operation of the Internet.
- All RIPE NCC's activities and services are listed in the annual RIPE NCC Activity Plan.